Skip to main content

ESTRANGED!

It’s been a while we talked. It’s been a while I met her. It’s been really a long time we chatted and laughed together. She was my life, she was everything and her enigma was for me and me only. May be it’s my color she didn't like or it can be even my weight but sometimes A tree on its own is just a tree, grass is just a grass, a cow is just a cow and a sun is just a light source. If you combine all you get a miraculous view of a cow grazing in meadow in shadow and sunlight peeking through the trees! A whole landscape is lot more than just the sum of its parts…! When you put them all together it can be magic…..!!

But this magic has limitations, not everyone is lucky to feel and see this. I feel sorry for them, they are just visually challenged. She always said she can’t decide on her own, it’ll be her parent’s decision to take, but now I feel it was just a hiding wall behind which she hides her truth. I had some friends who knew for who am I, still didn’t have a chance to be with them forever. They knew me; one of them told me that I wear my emotions on my sleeves. He was correct, I do but I don’t fake them. I asked her friends how she is, how she reacts to my gifts. They said she is childish, I don’t feel like that. If an infant when he even doesn’t know what means by mother still cries if she’s not near. How cannot she understand my love for her?


Source: Internet


Today I heard something weird, I don’t know if it’s true so won’t speak about it but if this was the only thing I was waiting for then this couldn’t be the end. Hope is still there in the corner of my heart. The relation we shared or I now must say I shared, feels estranged. That strong bond of love I tied with her to my heart feels loosen. In this fight I feel defeated. My dad, mom always tells me that you’ll get better than her. And I question them would you demand a better son than me?? But now this all my madness has lost meaning, the ones who know about two of us would remember me as a guy who failed. She will remember me as ‘a just another guy who was crazy for her’. I owe an apology to you all, but first an apology to myself that I questioned my existence without her. I exist. I exist in all those hearts that I made laugh, all those that encountered me for small but a remarkable time. And all you readers, who read me. It’s kind of strange to feel flipped, I never imagined this day would come, but she somehow lost that position I kept for her in my heart. I feel unacquainted with myself and the further journey seems to be incoherent……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

y u no snd me a msg.!!!!

Boy: hi.! Girl: hieeeeee.! Boy: how r u... Girl: f9 … Boy: wats goin on..?? Girl: nthin…!! Boy: R u busy?? Am I disturbin u?? Girl: no, jus out with mom.!! Boy: Ok then talk to u later, bye bye, tc, keep in touch..! Girl: bye bye…!! Even if we ignored the so many full stops after every few words, the talk is senseless. Still it goes on and on once started. After giving a hit-n-trial hi to every girl’s phone number in your phonebook few will reply and one will continue the legacy of messaging. Then once started its unwritten rule to care for her health or you’ll sound so rude. After this sharing of health problems the topic shifts to what she is doing now, and he then forgets about any work he has to do besides staring at his cell like it’s Pamela .!! Ready to capture as it spreads     light!!!! If she replies she’s busy! Then without any hesitation or any feeling of shame he’ll say ‘sorry we’ll talk later’ and returns to phonebook and starts hit-n-trial again!!  After this

CROWN! CROWD!! CRIME!!!

Does it really matter “who is involved in a crime?” or it does that someone among us is doing it! Does it really matter that “crowd went uncontrolled on some issue” or it does that we are called as crowd!! Does it really matter “who is wearing the crown to rule a nation??” or it does that is he the prudent exec or not!! Everything seems to be a cryptogram to be deciphered. The CROWN is discombobulated by the crowd. The CROWD is flustered and aghast of crown. The denouement of both is CRIME. Even if I am not talking about a specific country or a nation the above lines are kosher wherever the three co-exist. A community is called by its name when the members of it portray manifest demeanor guided by the chapter and verse of it! But the gain of patrons to that community depends on the purpose it has set for. The group of people working together is crowd.  It is not quantified. We cannot prognosticate the decency and guise of crowd. The crowd nor can have a final conclusion ne

And I got addicted to Newspaper!!!!

“Eeeee!! What’s this??? Scrap of papers….and we buy it for Rs. 3/per day!!!” that was the first reaction when I was really, completely exposed to newspaper read-iations!   Till then it was just raw material for my aircraft industry! My dad reads a lot since his childhood, so he wanted the same habit in me too! But u know these god damn computers, I actually had habit to read cartoon magazines as a child till 12. And till I turned 14 I was racing with Nissan 350z in NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2 !!! He was so disappointed with computer because it had abilities to run a game!! Ohh we are talking about news papers, I really forgot! I never liked LOKSATTA ( Satta was never good in India!! ). I also did not remember when I read my last The Hitwada (my maasi used to call it DAHIT WADA ). Till date ‘Times of India’ is available in Umrer after 12noon!! Other news papers were just fictions for me. This was the scenario till I turned 16!!!! Then I came to Nagpur, listened to linkin park’s NU