Skip to main content

The ROSE that found it’s lost aroma!!

I want her to be mine; I want my love sealed for her for eternity. But it seems to be fading away; in these 10 years, I defined her as my life, my inspiration, she was the best I can have. I was spellbound by her charm. But it seems to fade away, it’s like an old rose kept as a bookmark that has lost its aroma! After all these years, when I open my diary and look at the rose, I see only crumbled petals of my love for her, the love is still around but it has lost its talisman. She did not even recognize me in all this time. I am just another guy for her in her life, but she is the only girl in my life.

I remember we met some weeks before; she was there with her friends. I didn’t know she was there. I tried to avoid her, I didn’t want my friends to make fun of me or didn’t even want to hear their comments, it peeved me. Still we went there. I know she noticed me, but ignored purposefully. Really don’t know why she does that every time we see each other by chance. That made me angry. But I cursed myself to let out my anger flow. I shouted at her loudly, she was shocked but didn’t show it at all. She came to me, we chatted for hardly 50 seconds, and I gained over myself again. She was reluctant while talking to me; I got that and waved a bye. She was back in her group. I was glad because no one knew that I was angry. I never show it. Even she didn’t know. After that I made my buddies laugh from the very jokes I made out of them only. I like to make people laugh; it keeps you surrounded by positive energy always. When she was leaving she again ignored me, thought she didn’t wanted say me bye. But what happened I don’t know she said me bye, I was happy.

I came home, was facebooking…just then my mobile beeped, a message, it was her. She sent me a forwarded message. I said a sorry to her, she asked why, I told her I shouted a little too loud, but she said it’s Ok.  But the incident was irritating me why she ignored me….why I shouted?? Why I lost my control??? Am I that bad?? Do I look bad to be introduced as a friend in public?? Am I not of her status?? What am I?? What’s so bad in me?? Am I that fat?? My mind was racing with all these all the night. I tried to sleep but couldn’t help it.

December came, it was her birthday! I wished her, she thanked me! I wanted to give her a present but even after 10 years we were not close enough that I can go to her house and present her a gift of my choice…so I bought it, but kept it with me as a memory. Since first year of my graduation, on her every birthday, I bought something for her but never had courage to give it to her; whenever I miss her, I write for her or I buy a greeting for her and keep it with me. I have a collection now! But this year was unique…

We were chatting once on fb after her b’day. I asked her am I allowed presenting her something or not…she said yes. I presented it, wrote her name with rose petals on hand made greeting by me. I said I am leaving Nagpur in august, keep this as a memory of me if you want. (And I kept this time I spent with her as the specialest, bestest memory I could have). She first hesitated but kept it. I saved her smile deep in my heart. I wrote a full poem for her. She called after some time, she was speechless. She liked my gifts and what I wrote for her, Yess it made my day!!! I was blushing akele akele. How mad I am!! But she is so beautiful, she makes me go crazy…she looks like a fairy, her nose is carved by such zeal, and her lips are watermelon, her eyes are watery black, they speak a lot. I love her cute face; her smile is as sweet and lovely as a baby.  I like when she waves her hand through her hairs. When she ties pony of her hairs she looks more prettier. I don’t know if I am right but whenever I see her she looks lost in her thoughts. I like to see her like that; she looks mature and confident then.

Ohh sorry I was talking something about fading love right? Noo I don’t think so now, I think I had cold when I was looking at that rose in my diary…the perfume was there, just I was unable to smell it. But now I see this rose has bloomed once again! There’s one fact I want to admit today, even if I want, I can never stop loving her. It does not matter if she says yes or no; after all it’s her choice. Everyone has one. I made mine, she will make her. That’s why we are called Individuals. And this makes me remember the title of new book by Nikita Singh and Durjoy Dutta, which I was reading ….IF IT’S NOT FOREVER…IT’S NOT LOVE!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

y u no snd me a msg.!!!!

Boy: hi.! Girl: hieeeeee.! Boy: how r u... Girl: f9 … Boy: wats goin on..?? Girl: nthin…!! Boy: R u busy?? Am I disturbin u?? Girl: no, jus out with mom.!! Boy: Ok then talk to u later, bye bye, tc, keep in touch..! Girl: bye bye…!! Even if we ignored the so many full stops after every few words, the talk is senseless. Still it goes on and on once started. After giving a hit-n-trial hi to every girl’s phone number in your phonebook few will reply and one will continue the legacy of messaging. Then once started its unwritten rule to care for her health or you’ll sound so rude. After this sharing of health problems the topic shifts to what she is doing now, and he then forgets about any work he has to do besides staring at his cell like it’s Pamela .!! Ready to capture as it spreads     light!!!! If she replies she’s busy! Then without any hesitation or any feeling of shame he’ll say ‘sorry we’ll talk later’ and returns to phonebook and starts hit-n-trial again!!  After this

CROWN! CROWD!! CRIME!!!

Does it really matter “who is involved in a crime?” or it does that someone among us is doing it! Does it really matter that “crowd went uncontrolled on some issue” or it does that we are called as crowd!! Does it really matter “who is wearing the crown to rule a nation??” or it does that is he the prudent exec or not!! Everything seems to be a cryptogram to be deciphered. The CROWN is discombobulated by the crowd. The CROWD is flustered and aghast of crown. The denouement of both is CRIME. Even if I am not talking about a specific country or a nation the above lines are kosher wherever the three co-exist. A community is called by its name when the members of it portray manifest demeanor guided by the chapter and verse of it! But the gain of patrons to that community depends on the purpose it has set for. The group of people working together is crowd.  It is not quantified. We cannot prognosticate the decency and guise of crowd. The crowd nor can have a final conclusion ne

Echoes of the Past!! (Part 1)

I still remember those gruesome hours when I waited for my SEEE, AIEEE, IIT results. Actually i knew my results would be ludicrous, so I didn't  bothered about that, but my parents were so anxious to here it and their disappointment made some tears come out of eyes too! But that was for only a day!  And there I was standing flabbergasted in front of gates of great G.H.R.C.E. A city college satisfying only half meaning of the word CAMPUS (It has no grounds! but only a building!!).  I was oblivious about the fellow passengers who would be learning mechanical, electronics and etc kind of magic in this Hogwarts of Nagpur. With this new uniform I have been acquainted to some new fundas of college, first was PP - petrol partner. My dear aunt made arrangements for my pp. Nikhil Ayade. My first friend + PP in Hogwarts. In my first year I never really bothered about rules of PP relationship and he had to suffer for that. But soon everything changed as it was difficult to cope up with my f